Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

What? Only four more days?

Oh geez! I thought I had more time. 4 days?

I am "almost ready"

Just need a few more presents wrapped.

Today, is cookie day. Kids will be making sugar and chocolate chip cookies today from scratch.

Ok, I made them from scratch. The dough is in the frig. Ready to go. I did that last night. James helped. And then my brother came down just in time for the community cookie dough taste test.

Tomorrow is a full at the school. Crafts and Pizza Party.

Pick up a few more things for hubby.

Then, I need to create 3 classes for a crop before Christmas.

No problem right? Where is that egg nog? LOL

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

FOUR MORE DAYS!!!! Are you ready?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

You will be ready! Aren't we always??!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel...ALMOST ready. that almost is a killer though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathleen! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! I am sure you will be ready!