Followers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thank you Secret Santa!

A bunch of us from the Creative Memories Design Team decided to do a Secret Santa.

It is always fun! And I had not done one of these in so long. So, I was really excited!

It is so nice to be able to get to know someone and spoil them with goodies at the same time.

Don't you think?

Well, I received my package from my Secret Santa Yesterday.

She definitely deserves a shout out!

She was very generous.

I loved everything, but my favorite is the hand made picture frame. Isn't it adorable?

I only had one problem. I still do not know who she is! LOL

Hopefully she will come out soon!

Thank you Secret Santa!

And Merry "Almost" Christmas!

2 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

I'm so happy that you loved my gifts, Kathleen! I totally forgot to include my name on the inside! I guess I was trying to stay secret forever, huh? ;) LOL! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!! Hugs! :)

Dawn said...

Those are some fabulous goodies! Have fun!!:-)