Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

For The Luv of Art

I am so very excited to be a part of For of the Luv of Art's Digital Design Team.

I have been busy creating. Working on my Mount Vernon and DC album.

Also, been playing with new digital software from Panstoria. If you are looking to start doing digital scrapbooking or would like to just get your feet wet, then Panstoria is what you are looking for. Not only is it easy and inexpensive, but they have a 30 day FREE TRIAL on their software. You cannot beat that!! Check it out. Trust me. You will not be disappointed.

Now, back to Mount Vernon and DC. Here is a taste. In the past 2 weeks, I have cranked out over 40 digital pages. I am almost done. It is so nice to be able to get a few albums completed, when your life can get so crazy at times.

Here are some of my favorite layouts.





This Layout I used Olivia's Friend by Little Feet Digital Designs. This beautiful kit is available at For the Luv of Art.

This last layout was inspired by For The Luv of Art's March Digital Sketch Challenge. I used Laura Burger's Retrofunk Elements and Amy Teets' Digital Spring Fling Minikit.

I cannot tell you how excited I will be when I get the pages printed out for my album.

And to my traditional scrapbookers, do not worry, I am still a traditional girl at heart. Actually, my next project is to work on my Hershey album. I just need to clean up my scrapbook room and find some time to hide in my scrapbook sanctuary.

Will post those as I do them.

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Kathleen I so love your pages, and you would be in awe once you have printed them.

I am a fan or your work and can't wait to see more!!!