Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Aaaaah!

We are back from vacation. And we are now gearing up for home projects and back to school!

It has been a terrific summer, but I am ready for it to be over. LOL

A lot of running around. Packing and unpacking. I am ready for us to be on a regular schedule again.

I am now trying to play catch up and getting back to designing.

I updated my blog and the header with a picture of the kids in OBX. I do not know why, but this is one of my favorite pictures of the three of them.

I hope you are all having a great summer. Fill me in on what you have been up to.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love the photo Kathleen it is beautiful and I love your new look on your blog! I too have been inspired by all of you!! I am also ready to get back to some structure and have some quiet time to design! Won't be long we start back on Aug. 12!

Kathleen Taylor said...

Thanks Chrissy!I think it is my favorite photo of the entire summer. I saw your photos of the butterfly and the dragonfly. Gorgeous!