Followers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sharing Some Layouts...

I have been a little busy scrapbooking! Yay!

It is so nice to get back into the swing of things.

All these pages were done using the Homegrown Scrapbooks Summer Survival Kit.

So, here are some of my creations:






Kaili and Jet at their end of year recital. Aren't they cute as Jack and Jill?




My husband doing some rock climbing!





The twins playing in the pool.




One word: Geronimooooooooo!




Kaili and Jet making a Longaberger basket!

That is it for now. I will post a mini album I did of Kaili's Ballet Recital in a few days.

I just need to do one more page.

Have a great weekend!


1 comments:

Dawn said...

Love these LO's! THat sure is one HUGE kit with tons of goodies! I could probably scrap for a year with all that stuff! :-)